Authorities released in Seoul, a group of 13 miners North Korean restaurant, which split from China to South Korea earlier this year.
Officials said 12 women and one man has now begun a formal process for resettlement in South Korea.
Split the group in April from North Korean state-run restaurant in the Chinese city of Ningbo that.
At the time Seoul was the size of a split “unprecedented,”
and hold them for further investigation she said.
Most North Korean defectors being held for the first time in the investigation facility for the detection of potential spies
and then put through a re-country resettlement for the three-month program,
reported Agence France-Presse.
But in this case the National Intelligence Service said (NIS) workers in “protective custody” was held because the case was very prominent.
He added that the North was using the case for propaganda by claiming workers had been kidnapped by the South Korean intelligence agency.
According to local media reports 13 dissidents have left halfway home last Thursday. And it confirmed the South Korean Unification
Ministry only have been released but did not give further details.
Huge Destruction at Chinese Power Station
US likely to suffer dangerous earthquake of magnitude 8
Japan’s PM is set to become the first foreign leader
The Mayor of a Town resigns overMichelle Obama POST
Newzealand first test will be starts tomorrow-populimag