roger Ailes ‘in talks on his departure’
roger ailies:It comes less than two weeks after the lifting of a lawsuit against the former presenter Gretchen Carlson Mr. Ailes for sexual harassment and wrongful termination, claims he denies.
The New York Times reported, citing no source,
Mr. Ailes and Parent Company 21 Century Fox in advanced stages of talks on his departure.
The company can only say,
Mr. Ailes was at work and the ongoing review.
According to a report published in the New York Journal, citing anonymous sources lawyers for 21 Century
Fox gave Mr. Ailes deadline of August 1 to resign or face dismissal.
The lawsuit filed by Ms. Carlson claims that they fired after he refused his sexual harassment.
US network worked with conservative leanings,
for 11 years before the end of the contract in June.
Ailes strongly denies the allegations
and says Ms. Carlson made the suit in retaliation for the lack of a new contract.
“This case is not a defamatory attack only,
it is entirely in vain, and will be vigorously defended,” he said.
Further allegations have emerged since then in the American media
that Mr. Ailes sexually harassed another provider Fox News, Miguén Kelly.
According to New York magazine,
and Ms. Kelly said investigators that made Mr. Ailes unwanted toward it about 10 years ago when she was a reporter.
He denied Mr. Ailes’s lawyer, Susan ESTRICH, those claims in a statement on Tuesday.